The Digital Screenmedia Association (DSA) has announced the winners for the DSA Crown Awards, which recognizes excellence in digital out-of-home content.
As mentioned in our post last Tuesday, the St. Joseph Content / TD Canada Trust entry was the only Canadian execution represented...and it won Gold in the Point of Wait category!
Here's the complete list of winners:
Category – Point of Sale
- Gold: Sprint, NASCAR Grand Moment, submitted by Two West, Inc.
- Silver: Sprint, 3D Park LCD, submitted by Two West, Inc.
- Bronze (tie): Smashburger Digital Menu Boards, submitted by WAND Corp.
- Bronze (tie): Sprint, Diner LCD, submitted by Two West, Inc.
Category – Point of Wait
- Gold: Complete Digital Content Strategy and Digital Signage Implementation for TD Canada Trust, submitted by St. Joseph Content
- Silver: Harrah's Cherokee Hotel Lobby Video Wall, submitted by Alpha Video Creative
- Bronze: Tri Counties Bank Engages the Community, submitted by EWI Worldwide
Category – Point of Transit
- Gold: PNC Auto Loan Spot, submitted by John Ryan
- Silver: PNC Street Marketing Content, submitted by John Ryan
- Sam the Cooking Guy - Fish Stick Tacos, submitted by Premier Retail Network (PRN)
- Build-A-Bear HearMe Digital Sound Station, submitted by Build-A-Bear
Judges for the DSA Crown Awards included Michael Chase of St. Joseph Content, Paul Flanigan of Rise Vision, Pat Hellberg of The Preset Group, Keith Kelsen of 5thScreen and author of Unleashing the Power of Digital Signage, and Anne White of PRN.
The awards ceremony was co-hosted by Kelsen and Linda Hofflander of The Handa Group. "The winners of this year's inagural DSA Crown Awards definitively put the best of the best in the forefront of our industry while inspiring the rest of us to create even better content in the future," said Kelsen.