- Radio-Canada/Telecine Multimedia, nominated by Scala Inc., won Gold in the Business, Industry & Government category, while Christie Network Operations Center, nominated by Arsenal Media, picked up Bronze.
- Sun Life Financial BuzzWall at Kodak Theater, nominated by Arsenal Media, was at the top of its category for Event Venues.
- The Montérégie Tourism Association, from Quebec and nominated by Arsenal Media, won Silver in the Hospitality category.
- Ontario's Red Leaf Retail Concepts, Inc. was first runner-up in the New Concept category.
- Silver in the Public Spaces category went to Oxford Properties Group/Scarborough Town Centre, nominated by Capital Networks Ltd.
- Fresh, nominated by Christie Digital/Christie Digital Managed Services, won Silver in Retail.
The DSE 2012 Apex Award of the Year winner was Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery, which featured Christie MicroTiles, nominated by ZEBRADOG.
Content Awards were presented to winners in nine different categories from a field of 83 entrants, representing eight different countries. The Canadian-flavored ones were:
- Arsenal Media won Bronze for content created for Christie Network Operations Center in the Business, Industry & Government category, Gold for the Miami Dolphins BuzzWall at Sun Life Stadium in the Event Venues category and another Gold for Montérégie Tourism House in Hospitality.
- Groupe ViVA picked up a Bronze for content created for Cars Trivia in the Multi-Platform category.
- St. Joseph Content l Alchemy won Gold in Retail for content created for The Shoppes at Ocean Drive–Romero Britto.
For the full list of winners, visit Digital Signage Connection.