Capital Networks Limited, a leading global provider of Cable TV, Broadcasting and dynamic digital signage content creation and management software, has released Audience 4.1.
Audience 4.1 supports Stereoscopic 3D, broadcast quality HD video and was designed primarily with Cable, IPTV, Satellite and high end retail markets in mind.
Jim Vair, Vice President of Business Development at Capital Networks commented: "Along with some powerful upgrades to the video and rendering capabilities of our software, we're especially pleased to announce the release of Audience 4.1 at a time when the 3D market is just starting to pick up steam. We feel our ability to ingest, manage and play out stereoscopic 3D content, along with the power to update that content in real time, puts us well ahead of the pack in this emerging market."
This latest 3D capable version comes 5 months after the public release of Audience 4.0 in December, 2010 and builds on the advanced 3D features introduced in version 4.0. The Audience 4 series provides a powerful, flexible HD solution for high quality content to cable companies, broadcasters, IPTV operators and organizations operating dynamic digital signage networks.
Other key new features in the Audience 4 series include:
• Support for Windows 7
• 3D perspective zones, 3D objects, 3D transitions
• Enhanced video file support - Including SD and HD, MPEG4 and MPEG2
• Advanced, enterprise level scheduling across thousands of screens
• Broadcast quality MNG animations builder - ideal for companies that don't have animators on staff but want animation within a show
• Full alpha channel flash support